Elaboration of studies
for public sector
Shipping sector studies
- Elaboration of training material for e-learning database in the Transnational Program (proposal drafting and project management) Interreg Greece – Cyprus, entitled: e-Shipping (Maritime Education in Greece and Cyprus – Lead Partner: Department of Merchant Shipping Cyprus)
- Study for the Heraklion Port Authority entitled “Hierarchy of needs and identification of the upgrade equipment specifications of the services of port Authority of Heraklion»
- «Risk Assessment – Study of Crisis Management for the Heraklion Port Authority SA” under the project “Transnational Safe Port System (Cross – border Safe port – Network)» and acronym «SAFEPORT» Territorial Cooperation Program Greece – Cyprus 2007-2013. Contracting Authority: Port Authority of Heraklion
- “Diagnostic analysis of SMEs needs in Athens” as part of subproject 1 “Consulting support to small businesses in innovation, entrepreneurship and partnerships”. Contracting Authority: Small Enterprises’ Institute of the Hellenic Confederation of Professionals, Craftsmen and Merchants (IME GSEBEE)
- External Evaluation of the Act “Actions for the adjustment of the professions represented by GSEBEE to the economic crisis through pilot projects for technical training and certification”. Contracting Authority: Small Enterprises’ Institute of the Hellenic Confederation of Professionals, Craftsmen and Merchants
- External Evaluation of the Act “Pilot programs as alternatives to imprisonment for offenders – users of illicit drugs.” Contracting Authority: National Organization for Combating Drug Abuse (OKANA).
- External Evaluation of the Act “Internship for Graduates of Institutions of Vocational Training”. Contracting Authority: Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation (INEDIBIM).
- External Evaluation of the Act «Development of National Qualifications Framework». Contracting Authority: National Organization for Certification of Skills and Professional Guidance (EOPPEP).
- External Evaluation of subproject 2 “Key Actions for Doctoral Research in the University of Piraeus” within the Act “Strengthening human research potential through the implementation of doctoral research – HERAKLEITOS II, University of Piraeus”. Completed successfully.
- External Evaluation of the Act “Eu-kinisis: strengthening health promotion at work through sports – kinetic recreation”. Contracting Authority: Region of Attica. Completed successfully.
- Business plans for the municipalities of Dafni, Hydra and Perama.
- Study of Applied Technologies in Crete (contracting entity: Heraklion Development Company).
- Study of Technological Applications and best practices in Larnaca Prefecture.
- Study of Applied Technologies in Lesvos (contracting entity: Local Development Company of Lesvos – “ETAL”).
- Participation in the implementation of the project “Food Surplus Management for the benefit of vulnerable social groups – Exploitation of food surplus and distribution to vulnerable population groups”, (KLIMAKA NGO)
- Thematic Tourism & Technology Parks” (Contracting Authority: Greek Tourism Authority).
- ”Tourism development in insular areas” (Contracting Authority: Greek Tourism Authority)
- ”Ways of energy and water saving in tourist enterprises” (Contracting Authority: Greek Tourism Authority).
- ’Study of Action Plan to address the demographic challenge in the Prefecture of Western Greece “.
- ”A Study to develop a comprehensive strategy to address the demographic changes in the Prefecture of Western Greece” (Contracting Authority: Prefecture of Western Greece).
- ”Study of conduct in the field of cultural tourism” (Contracting Authority: Eastern Mediterranean Cultural Network-PC Interreg
- Participation in the study entitled “Adaptation of the financial instrument JESSICA in Greek Reality”, European Investment Bank.
- Design and implementation of reception plans operational centers – Child Support in the municipalities of Gastouni, Keratsini, Ano Liosia and Xanthi. Contracting Authority: Special Service for Coordination and Monitoring Actions of the European Social Fund (EYSEKT)